|A Complete office management program for the Podiatry Office.
|Drs.' Footware™ includes Managed Care, class finding, treating MD and Systematic conditions for patient management.
AOS writes, maintains, supports and updates Office Management Software (OMS) specialized for the Podiatry Office which is written in a user-friendly menu driven format. Patient information, diagnosis and services performed are stored, which in turn reduces data entry for filing subsequent claims. In fact, claims with the same diagnosis and services (but different dates) can be entered in five key strokes. Extensive use of pop-up windows minimizes training and memorizing. In addition, Drs' Footware will learn payment amounts for each code to then calculate expected insurance reimbursements, which enables you to bill the patients co-payment at the time of visit. AOS is also an All Payor Electronic Claims Network. You deal with one company for Software, support and electronic claims.
- Customized patient snapshot page
- On-Line Electronic Remittance Notification
- Automated Medicare payment posting
- PAYERID Secondary crossovers
- Pre-Loaded ICD-9 & CPT Podiatry codes
- Unprecedented customized reporting capabilities
- Use your data with other Windows programs
- Stores up to four insurance Carriers per patient
- Procedure/modifier code combinations
- Pre Loaded Modifier, Systemic condition, Class findings, Organism and Medication codes.
- Pre-Loaded with the majority of carriers/ payors.
- “On-the-fly” updating of Electronic Insurance Co., Diagnosis, CPT’s and allowances.
- Complete Electronic Claim Submissions
- Complete Managed Care System
- Complete tracking of:
- Electronic Claims
- Referral sources & Treating MD
- Medical and Drug alerts
- Notes and reminders
- Payment plans
- Recall schedules
- Special billing notes
- Most extensive Recall functions:
- Last visit
- Diagnosis/Procedure codes
- Zip code
- Continuing treatment
- Lack of response to last recall
- 5 levels of fee schedules per procedure
- Complete insurance fee schedules
- Electronic secondary billing to Medicaid
- Bulk payment entry
- Quick debiting available
- Complete ability to pend services for future billing
- Exploding codes for Routine Footcare
- On-Line Eligibility Verification
- HCFA- 1500
- Workman’s Comp
- Multiple provider tracking
- Multiple facility tracking
AOS Data Services, Inc
303 Merrick Road, Lynbrook, NY 11563-9004
TollFree: 1 (800) 257-1282 Phone: (516) 396-5555 Fax: (516) 396-5598